Customers using the file upload plugin can upload files in the following screens:
- WooCommerce checkout for both regular orders and quote requests(RFQ checkout mode).
- Quote request (Normal checkout)
- In the thank you section, after a quote request or order has been submitted. The uploaded file will be linked to the order / quote just submitted.
- Product page: link the upload to an item in the cart or quote request. The uploaded file shows in the cart and the WooCommerce checkout area. In the “normal checkout” mode, the file shows up in the quote request page.
- My account orders area: Customer can click on an order and upload a file that gets linked to that order.
In the “Respond area”: when customer responds to a quote, they can also upload a file.