NP Quote Request WooCommerce – File Upload enables your customers to allow your customers to upload documents that are linked to quote requests or orders. Your customers can easily upload files and link them to orders and quote requests.
NP Quote Request WooCommerce – File Upload works as a stand alone or with our free plugin NP WooCommerce Quote Request and NP WooCommerce Quote Request Plus to link files to quote requests. It can also link files to regular WooCommerce orders.
Attachments are saved in orders. Links and thumbnails are view-able in the orders.
If your customers need to upload files along with their quote requests or orders, then this plugin is for you!
- Allow Customers to upload file(s) and attachments.
- Admin and customers can view the linked files in orders.
- File repository to view and manage the uploaded files.
- Optionally enable Google captcha for file uploads.
- Control the file types allowed for upload.
- For security purposes, files determined by the system as executable files are not allowed regardless of allowed files list.
- It can be used in Quote Request page, WooCommerce checkout page or at product level.
Customers using the upload plugin can upload files in the following screens:
- WooCommerce checkout for both regular orders and quote requests(RFQ checkout mode).
- Quote request (Normal checkout)
- In the thank you section, after a quote request or order has been submitted. The uploaded file will be linked to the order / quote just submitted.
- Product page: link the upload to an item in the cart or quote request. The uploaded file shows in the cart and the WooCommerce checkout area. In the “normal checkout” mode, the file shows up in the quote request page.
- My account orders area: Customer can click on an order and upload a file that gets linked to that order.
In the “Respond area”: when customer responds to a quote, they can also upload a file.