Read what our customers say about us!
Check our free version on WordPress.org
Quote Request Toolkit For WooCommerce is a collection of plugins to meet your customer quote request needs. Collectively these tools handle such things as proposal and customer response, custom product fields and file uploads. Comprehensive tool to manage WooCommerce quote request!
Sometimes the difference between making a sale or not is your customer’s ability to negotiate with you.
Customers want the ability to make a deal. You can differentiate yourself from your competitors by empowering your customers to negotiate. How about if you sell a service without cookie-cutter prices?
But this plugin does more than just send a quote. It can also help you with providing relevant information to the customer who has shown interest in your product or service. When a customer requests a quote, there is your chance to tell customer more about the product or service. You can set up marketing material ahead of time for each product or service in the product setup. This information is presented to the customer in the thank you page and email confirmation. You can repeat this for as many as products you like or you can just attach generic marketing information or do both!
RFQ ToolKit Plus Part One
NP Quote Request WooCommerce can handle all of these scenarios and more. You might have a more formal lead generation process such as:
- Customer requests a quote.
- You send back an estimate along with proposal back to the customer.
- Customer pays or negotiates back and forth.
NP Quote Request WooCommerce creates an order upon receiving the quote request with “Quote Request” status. Notifications are sent by changing the order status from “Quote Request” to “Quote Sent” and the order becomes payable. All these events are accompanied with email notifications. You can see the status of your leads in the orders list.
You can also see the status of your leads in the dashboard for quick reference.
You can use NP Quote Request WooCommerce in multiple ways:
- Customers submit the whole cart as a quote request. The only option at WooCommerce checkout is a quote request.
- Customer can either pay or request a quote at WooCommerce checkout.
- Customer can either pay or request a quote at WooCommerce checkout with a minimum purchase requirement. Below that amount customers can only purchase.
- You can designates certain products for quote request. If customer adds any of those items in the cart then the whole cart can only be submitted as a quote request. Otherwise, they checkout normally.
- You can designates only certain roles the ability to view prices and purchase normally at WooCommerce checkout. Other roles can only request a quote and can not view prices.
- You can designates certain products for quote request. Customer can request a quote for those items using a quote request page and purchase other items like they normally would in the WooCommerce checkout.
- Export customers from WooCommerce to QuickBooks.
- Update customer info in QuickBooks when customer info is changed in WooCommerce.
- Export your WooCommerce orders to as sales orders or sales receipts.
- Export your WooCommerce inventory to QuickBooks. You can choose the following types for the export:
- Inventory Part
- Inventory Assembly
- Optionally, periodically update prices and quantity on-hand in WooCommerce from QuickBooks.
- Optionally, update prices and quantity on-hand in QuickBooks from WooCommerce.
Do you need to view files provided by customers before you can provide a quote?
NP Quote Request WooCommerce - File Upload is very easy to set up in the admin section.
You can optionally use Captcha verification for security. It works seamlessly with our free plugin NP WooCommerce Quote Request Plus to link files to quote requests. Links and thumbnails are view-able in the orders.
- Allow Customers to upload file(s) and attachments.
- Admin and customers can view the linked files in orders.
- File repository to view and manage the uploaded files.
- Optionally enable Google captcha for file uploads.
- Specify the allowed file types.
- For security purposes, files determined by the system as executable files are not allowed regardless of allowed files list.
NP Quote Request WooCommerce - Custom Product Fields
Easily add custom fields to the quote requests.
NP Quote Request WooCommerce - Custom Product Fields adds a custom Ninja form to to your single product page and / or checkout page. It requires Ninja Forms. It integrates seamlessly with our free quote request plugin NP Quote Request WooCommerce and NP Quote Request WooCommerce Plus It can be used with quote items, as well as WooCommerce orders.
Plugin saves the values entered by the user for each product in the order.
The information entered by client is view-able in the cart, the order and the email. Any information captured does not affect the price of the item.
You can control to show and select the Ninja Form globally, and at the product level. There is a utility in the admin section to select your from by product category. Please Note: Our Plus plugin also allows custom forms but only at checkout for quote requests. This plugin allows custom forms in product single pages for quote requests and/or WooCommerce orders.